Friday, June 15, 2007

Sony Dvd Dvp-sr200p All Region

university law

A comment by Anonymous, Elisa gave me "the" to write this post, where I talk about some "urban legend" episodes related to university. I report here only one source of Pavia ...

Professor. of Electrical . This teacher evaluates written not by the numbers, but using the letters. So, for example, I = insufficient, S + = more than adequate, B = Good. It is said that one day I wrote a student was assessed Leuba (acronym for She Is A Beast).

Professor of Chemistry. Eyewitnesses ensure that you have seen this professor groped for several seconds to clear a spot on a rubber sheet on which the so-called projected transparencies (goes without saying that the stain was found on the marker and shiny).

Professor. Applied Mechanics . This sprightly white-haired professor, a little 'getting on in years, held a morning an entire lesson without interruption on a heavy topic (although I was present as well that I can not remember which) and when a student became weary and tired hands incorciatore "T" to indicate the classic gesture of Time Out, was told from the pride prof: "T, which means? Ah, yes, transducer temperature, excellent! "

Assistant Computers Electronics . During the call to determine who would be supporting the oral examination the following day, the appointment of such Ricciardo felt a deep voice and dark start from the back of the classroom and decided to utter a sharp "No!". The assistant, calmly replied:
"I did not ask if you renounce Satan, I just asked you if you give up the examination."

The nerd. This character is a student, her name is Franco and has a beard like that of one of Jalisse constantly painting and a winning smile on his face. It is always in the front row at any time and any lesson, probably lives there. For all of these things is called from the back row we Burini Franco peers.

And to close, a gallery of memorable phrases uttered by professors and various assistants:

I need your carotid to do some experiments.
This plan is more tangential than others.
In the definition of "limit" you do not have influence with the words "plus infinity and minus infinity." Call them "snail" and "head of a cow."
This exercise is as easy as a pisciatina.
This year we see him next time (note: it was the last lesson.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment