This scene you've certainly seen it all ... What you may not know is the distrust with which the film was accepted (that is, the ENIC, the National film industries, harbors no confidence in the film, taken without a guaranteed minimum price), particularly in relation to this scene, then destined to make history. The same Alberto Sordi says:
"The film went to the Venice Film Festival, and before there was a screening program in Mestre. They had requested that this time you cut my scene with the famous line: "Working ..." I will, said Frederick, I would like to take the test and just with ordinary people. So it was exceptional and the evening revealed: the real audience was amused, and when that scene was coming down the stage with applause. "
I think Fellini has been an absolute precursor film Italian. Many other directors, even after many years, have been inspired by the film (I saw this in particular in Pieraccioni, Salvatores, even Ligabue) to run their own.
And I believe that some or all of us we met some friends we have recognized in the shoes of five people ...
"The film went to the Venice Film Festival, and before there was a screening program in Mestre. They had requested that this time you cut my scene with the famous line: "Working ..." I will, said Frederick, I would like to take the test and just with ordinary people. So it was exceptional and the evening revealed: the real audience was amused, and when that scene was coming down the stage with applause. "
I think Fellini has been an absolute precursor film Italian. Many other directors, even after many years, have been inspired by the film (I saw this in particular in Pieraccioni, Salvatores, even Ligabue) to run their own.
And I believe that some or all of us we met some friends we have recognized in the shoes of five people ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment