Appointed and repeatedly urged by Flipper, I'm back to "park" on a subject unknown to me, the meme . Wikipedia gives the following definition: A
meme is a recognizable amount of information about the human culture that is replicable by a mind or a symbolic support of memory - such as a book - or support to another mind. In more specific terms, a meme is "self-propagating unit" of cultural evolution, analogous to what the gene is genetics.
Of course, no ?????? But since
Flipper told me that it is to tell their fears, I will follow his advice, customize it a bit '...
the first place we would put the loneliness, which is the thing that scares me more . I think this fear descended from all the others, even in the most unthinkable. In some cases, I believe that jealousy is a form of fear: fear of being alone, of course. And you can be alone in different situations, not only when there is no partner; short
meme is a recognizable amount of information about the human culture that is replicable by a mind or a symbolic support of memory - such as a book - or support to another mind. In more specific terms, a meme is "self-propagating unit" of cultural evolution, analogous to what the gene is genetics.
Of course, no ?????? But since
Flipper told me that it is to tell their fears, I will follow his advice, customize it a bit '...
the first place we would put the loneliness, which is the thing that scares me more . I think this fear descended from all the others, even in the most unthinkable. In some cases, I believe that jealousy is a form of fear: fear of being alone, of course. And you can be alone in different situations, not only when there is no partner; short
go against the wind is not difficult to know / it is not a greeting, in case the second
I place the place nervous diseases, and I happened to see how they change the people who become ill with depression or anything like that and this is something that really scares me, because, in general are aware of their situation and feel the discomfort (or worse, the irony) the people who surround them is bad when you know you are still there
think of a train never come, and a wife taken away by some kind of storm
put us in third place the silence, but not one that allows you to reflect, to meditate and find yourself and / or faith. I am referring to the silence of others, what makes you free why in the basket of things that are no longer needed. This is more frightening to say the truth makes me angry. E 'for example, the plot of a person for no reason does not respond when you call and recall, is the hypocrisy of those who say they want your well and asks how you are, in short
the hypocrisy of those who are always with the right and never wrong with
here I close the post ... Without making nominations, as my habit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment