Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stomach Flu Versus Gallbladder

Pier, the Ocean Sea and the Rain

Look at this photograph, taken in Portovenere in 1992.
You see a guy with hair like a man, looking a bit 'lost and a bit' pointing at the horizon of an ocean sea to try to focus in the right direction ... And the rain friend as a companion of fortune.



The blog ends here, at least for a while '. But
not leave you alone. You know I do not like.
I leave a small photo gallery and a song to accompany you ...


When I die will be an ordinary day
as those already gone or those
that there would be
but it will be like for anyone

that I too have lived and will live like many
as if it spans forever
with the life that is always ahead
even if this life and hell

It will make sense but not a goal
if the past it was not for nothing
if the future was not even after
and the present and always absent
while winds
my story on the Roll the credits elusive



Lover
will be hard remain fasting
of love I'll have to give back and bring those

empty glass even if there is a bit 'of someone



my children if I could leave you a bigger house a

funnels with a thousand and one hundred questions and answers for

that grow a little 'less alone



But only you and every script
when the audience cries out

and does not raise the curtain never
and even if you die there is no emotion nor

ups for the latter interpretation
who beat hands



If you turn on the light and we nailed on
credits
And there are more scenes where
see if you played well or badly

change a bit 'the final
before the world moves

laugh or applaud or be gone
the end credits ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment