Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cau Delta Pledging Process

The winner of my 1st Giveaway! -1

Before proclaiming the winner of my first giveaway I have to do something very important ... ..
; Lots Congratulations Dad !!!!!! Happy Birthday!
Although with smaller steps of an ant are improving and most of all, you're still with us! We want a world of good! Come on, the road is still time to climb but you're really a very strong man and I'm sure you can do it!

I have yet to write a few words and tell you again:

... Thanks. for being with me
Thank you .... for showing me your estimate
Thank you for ... including my silence and my absences
... .. Thanks for having been close, very sad moments in my life
Thank you .... Thank you for your affection.



Ivan mixed well and the winner is the N.19, Crystal Puerto Rico! Congratulations!
Thanks to all for having participated, soon you'll offer the scheme of this series so who wants to be achieved. A hug and ... see you next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment