Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Greeting From A New Born

Siderio De / De


I wonder what lies behind the face of a gypsum plaster without merit,
what it means to conceal or a stooping posture and without correction possible
what could reduce a man, a woman, to be a cast of the dead figure.


I wonder what we should tolerate the pain and then the nausea of \u200b\u200blife.
Nausea Sartre said, the absence of a purpose which disporsi and place, and found
being. Nausea. Interminable waiting for liberation when
the courage to slip two fingers in the throat is also dissolved in stomach acid, dissolved
courage and self-esteem.


casts then, for gypsum and gypsum without merit. Hate
life, it can be. Not able to do without, just as hatred is certainly
overt, abused, not able to do without. And the habit of hate, and tolerance to hatred
synthetic so they do not need nor care courtesy
pressed on the surface because then the image, or rather the form, is given to the plaster, gypsum
without merit. Vice, oppression, well.


I am concerned to hear the beat of my heart
more regular and the design of my hands at the same time more and more blurred.
What does it mean. When should I stop when I stop.
is really so bad about or are already ill, or have ever been sick and that
I feel it is only the germ of a newborn, embarrassing health.
O. No. Continue to write about was getting tired. And I know that.
may not involve the stars.


A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment