Monday, November 20, 2006

Pattycake Movies Streaming

Other Crisis / World



last a minute, a minute for me. And then another and another.
I thought I heard my dear friends Radiolupocattivo and I feel light with laughter, joy and genuine passion for our staying together.
At the end of the day, it happens. While outside, near or far away, shake the anxieties of this world are lost on deaf ears. Thankfully, sometimes the peace kisses on the lips and the friendship has the soft warmth of the feathers.


I wonder why when it comes to men are not always looking for this, as well as possible, because we can not work as well as at home or on the street suck the joy of a hug even implied. What, what's so attractive to the greedy desire to dominate and assume the power, what lurks between your fingers red, shiny, dirty, what can you make so precious that it can not leave the nails in the palms in a unique anonymous wave.


When I leave the house in the morning I realize that I hate every step I take: at the foot wonder, crazy, not to act, to leave me alone, to desert before being seen. Every step I take is a doubt on the possibility of resistance: Do not drink too much oil, I say, not today, not yet. And I find myself tired of living, and I find myself in love with life on that hard to resist.


I do not like, and I'm sorry, the assertion of power, too seduced by the intelligence, the avoidance and the anvil and hammer. And hold her eyes on the forehead and tell me whether it would be better to go elsewhere. But what I died in his teeth, what to chew forced to feel the pain in the nerves, is the desire to continue to see, distinguish, so clearly, the glass and the spectacle of the universe.


What misery. Because of this the bartender says. Why the bartender also recognizes the sweet farewell wine. And when it gets wet lips, complying with the full-bodied pleading, can not help but remember all that is missing the oil to be so wonderful.
tomorrow I would discover the joy of doing important things: enough with the smell of little things.
History has huge appetite for men, a decisive choice of brave captains profferli ocean.
that we should not only hope, that we should not turn your back, that we should not seek redress in the most defiled his own reflection. Maybe that's the beauty of what we can to crush our intentions. What misery, though.


do not know if it always has been, if in fact we are destined to tear without proper burial. What is magnanimous
the sky and never comes in homes, offices, heads. That is not careful and careless ways, that is smart and does not reveal polite. That is innocent yet the sky and stay there at least a little, 'at least a little' more.



not know if it's just the thought of a lazy language Narcisa. I do not know.
But I think it's fair to say that I know.
may be another world.
I say to those who face peering suspiciously empty intestines and expands the tiger.
not nothing happened, nothing bad today. On the contrary, I felt good, I enjoyed
child who discovers the moon. Less bright than the sun, the moon.
But there is no sun and I find beautiful, beautiful as hell.


A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment