Friday, November 24, 2006

Free Picd Landing Strips

tired sighs unnecessary


When you're little and big scream.
withdrew his hand from the fire, but at the last possible moment.
in a bag to his waist, and words carried the magician pulls out before the dragons in the case of beautiful. He was a magician, the magician. In
bizarre posture s'imbrunano anxieties in the sun, do not tell me to settle for a day, let me ask a construct
fantastic because it calls for me and only me
to the prom.


Sitting conspirators in a moment of lying joke due yet, it is poured, and if you can
sfiorami legs sfioramele without looking.


Cupo refrigerator murmurs and jeers hypocrites s'attira dislikes the dark.
I turn to my tired and I want to shave with care:
I want to recognize this face again, careful not to make jokes.
And when I recorded a mole at the base of the neck recognize
smile, grimace paralytic grin idle, useless sighs of weariness.


A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment