Monday, December 11, 2006

Can Use Hydrogen Peroxide My Face

Panta rei

And just when blogger decided to innovate its functions ..
the bartender began to think of renewing the club.


These days I wrote less, because the captain of the sad things from
and silence because maybe it's time to change something.


The first thought that comes back is that you understand why everything bad happens
can happen. Simple: I can not take care of the life around where I live, I can imagine if interested the world. And this is natural with dedication, with the passive transport and paradoxical waste of energy, all those possible.
Soak a well, to give drink to a canary. It is hard and you could not see the sense, because
the debased sense of things is from being able to be otherwise, and it can not be otherwise this is the condemnation of this debased sense. In anything. The screams, the cries are no different from laughter. Propagation of sound waves, movement of air, up and down the lungs and heart, change the pace and not the substance: everyone does a little 'what is, perhaps no one chooses, if any waiver of choosing to believe his every sentence .


It 's almost ready for dinner. This first public part, perhaps the only thing tonight, I had other sin. But eating, for some reason, attracts me more than to hear me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment