Letter to Santa Claus at Christmas
Dear Santa, this year I honestly a little embarrassed to write. It seems to me that there will be given a lot 'to do in the past twelve months. I will not remember the hospital, never so many as in all my twenty-nine years pass, I will not mention the marriage and new home Pistoia, I will not claim the tribulations professional and economic anxieties. I would like to remember what I told you last year to deserve such generosity, so much attention in composing the park gifts 2005-2006. I would like to remember and, in all honesty, I would Avoid using the same words, I would avoid it carefully.
Yes, I know. I can easily seem ironic that I say, seem almost not satisfied with the thunder generous services. I can. I have this also by virtue of a pipeline nearly flawless in every packet discard (!) Without delay or hesitation. Not a gift I recycled, I accepted everything and everything I think I've seen in dutiful attention. So you do not have to hurt.
Well, I could ask for this night the simple assurance that you'll be there, hanging out for a while 'stop to look, or at least I would like to wish a story to contain the recent availability of excess exposure, which is known , in the long run does not pay. Be good, short, but more do not be pernicious here.
Look, look, you do not need to repeat the inscrutable function of each leaf lying in the ether. I do not doubt that all the gifts last year, dear Santa Claus, were appropriate and calibrated. So, consider it as an assumption and not on torniamoci. But until proven otherwise, I can communicate a request last night and although it will seem a bit 'over my, be sympathetic and listen to me.
Many, last night, thinking of those who have less, and be clear about who I'm thinking is usually enough to believe that it is all a question of quantity and frequency in having. Children or young children to wealthy non-zero rate will remain nothing more than verify the inadequacy of being before the untapped potential of non-being - then what is missing, what?, Beggars or children educated to yearn for will remain the serenity of a significant title by tumbler in curriculum el'ebrezza majestic repressed envy in the heart of not too many square inches - missing everything.
many others, this night, trying to forget even before it might come true, and others will provide a way to not see any difference from the days past and those to come. Someone will try to die, someone will try to be born, but this matter to a few and everyone else wrong because the balance between who comes and who goes is to say the least worrisome with the emergence of the ugly in this world.
(Allow me: far from me every time the infamous petulance of an improvised laudator temporis actis: those who had had, who gave up. And it was better when we were worse off, please. Yet the ugly emerge, although on a non-commensurable nor overall amounts being comparable).
Down in Africa there is little to do, always ruin the holidays: they have the rhythm and blood for this disease and wars not stop for a moment.
Down in the East there are those who give a lot to do and think you're doing something important: tenderness and affection for anyone who feels that way.
the rest of the world would not talk, too much effort to find something to say, and East Africa, at least you should be safe. A little 'as a gift to the chess with his teenage son of a lawyer of the left.
I admit I'm turning around the question, actually a bit 'I fear thee, Father Christmas: you take me to the letter then, and in fact is to point you choose to relate to us pilgrims on earth I'm vain, narcissistic and useless (at least until someone will make an intergalactic three sides and there use to make Filotto). But as I turn around there is good demand I make less subtle, should I entrust you the bright and clear contrast.
Dear Santa, This year I ask you just do not give me anything I already did not already have: clear, should be the minimum between people who know and love him. But I doubt it came from. We are many and ever you'll forget one and only one of your recent wonders.
Claus, and Nicholas, as you prefer. I'll tell you explicitly. The only thing that I might want to repeat what has been my marriage is fine, but, of course, if I said to my wife that I want to get married again before further details could kill me. So nothing difficult for the year again, you've been busy, as well well, look I give you the opportunity to consider, now, a better person, do not you deny mica. But for this we start from this observation. How wonderful to look in the mirror, now I also have short hair. Chapeau.
Just in case you wonder if you think about something that has already done, and I end up here, I really do not get in distress and giving up. Will understand if my life will look calm and serene they seemed boring, I'll understand in this case that we're still putting the whole. I will give way and nobody will deprive you of my pat on the back, well established and substantial right.
Finally, before saying goodbye, if you tickle your hand and you want to be helped to avoid awkward repetitions, look I need a contract of indefinite duration, a house and then, if you overdo it, a son. I know the face that you're doing. No, forget it. Statti still and I'll be more than happy.
So I salute you, all that remains is to wish you and the reindeer do a good job, a job where you can be proud of.
You noticed, I have deliberately stated that I was good, but if I am here to write trascoso seen the year, and write expressions without objectionable, it seems clear that they are not bad and I was not.
Santa Claus, in tonight then. Or no, well not really. In
eternal, endless friendship.
Merry Christmas.
A.
ps Merry Christmas to all friends of the Sports Bar. Thanks for being there, thanks for being there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment