bored and I was quite down
there was nothing on TV even
suddenly everything has changed
of its flavor I love.
Pa pa pa parmigiano re re Re
rereggiano ohoh.
I'm alone melancholy
I need company
want a partner for the future
this for sure that it is fragrant.
Pa pa pa parmigiano re re Re
rereggiano ohoh.
Unexpected coming down from heaven
in this story is the great thing
I met a brilliant
and is very original.
Pa pa pa parmigiano re re Re
rereggiano ohoh.
there was nothing on TV even
suddenly everything has changed
of its flavor I love.
Pa pa pa parmigiano re re Re
rereggiano ohoh.
I'm alone melancholy
I need company
want a partner for the future
this for sure that it is fragrant.
Pa pa pa parmigiano re re Re
rereggiano ohoh.
Unexpected coming down from heaven
in this story is the great thing
I met a brilliant
and is very original.
Pa pa pa parmigiano re re Re
rereggiano ohoh.
So. In
clearly without reading carefully the text
something is lost.
Anyway.
Prime spot. I would say almost
sober. Short, less than thirty seconds to introduce the theme.
The bearer of the complaint is basically a tomato. It is he who breaks the silence and raises his voice first. The good accountant imbolsito dressed in red and floats between the right and left without finding peace in its wake two other able-bodied and a dwarf that is positioned on the far left. Little to say. Clearly frustrated man grayed by years of double-entry, but it could be my god, he resorts to the eternal panacea. HAND.
is immediately after the appearance of the hand, and his well-agitated rhythmic cadence, he discovers that the tomato is not alone. What is the dawning of a new broom onanistic? (Cited and that the first horror / Contra the wicked nature / shook mortals in social chain ...).
According spot
Development. The tomato, evidently made in elongated peppers, appears with his hands crossed on his chest. The atmosphere is tense uncomfortable onion, pasta and glasses deviate singing without conviction. Something's wrong. they all look with suspicion and anxiety is very clear also in the female onion begins late to shake hands. A sprig of parsley embarrassed by the shoulders, while the tomatoes upright derision. Nothing.
Yes it really seems something is wrong. And suddenly from heaven sword of punishment.
Touch, carving, cutting. After the hand the punishment and guilt. The shape of the Parmesan cheese out two men who ancestrally Raffaella Carra recall to memory, she will be the Virgiglio of this atonement. I told my mother, my dear sweet pepper. I'll go blind. At the very least.
Third spot
The plot twist. Before the proceedings before the tomatoes, tomato onanist marginalize.
From the shadow reveals the true identity of the malignant pepper: it all starts to make sense. Mephistopheles sings solo and with a hoarse voice pierces his "suddenly everything has changed."
Luciferian show emaciated and contracts other vegetables: the unforgettable first floor of the eggplant, clear citation of a vintage De Sica. The winks parsley, onions suggest. Then the revelation. The eggplant is done between two pick tomatoes. And the onion girl sings with Homeric wisdom, I am lonely, melancholy, I need company. All participate in the ritual. There again thrill and involvement. The others are placed facing the wall eggplant, mushrooms pretend to slap extreme, the irrepressible melanzani now leave no room for imagination. Back to the hand. Back to the sword of sin. Against each other as never before lined up vegetables. Back a euphoric Raffaella Carra. It's the apocalypse.
Epilogue.
Our tomato, the one who hatched the Pandora's box, sadly intones in the snow illuminated by a dramatic bull's eye. The script At this point no longer has the prudence of early and get to the point. What is at stake is not the cheese but his analogy with the child of Bethlehem. Terrible. Did not seem possible to go that far even in the most cruel adaptations clandestini.Eppure flavor text reads: unexpected coming down from heaven. And shortly after the hand further clarified, it is not no snow, not snow that settles on the wretched of the kitchen peninsula. They look haggard, drugged, transfigured. The compositions of red, white and green and there are flag waving Italic presumptuous and arrogant its irreverent nature in the face of the sky.
Parmigiano Reggiano, when there is unknown.
with good grace and the rich and the poor.
A.
0 comments:
Post a Comment