Friday, December 15, 2006

Knee Brace Open Patella

And I cut my hair short

Since 2002, I started to develop them, there was not much wanted.
And somehow take them long and slightly curly rightly gave me, I think, the ability to do things.
An aesthetic choice can, must have some impact, but maybe he did and whatever we can only try to understand them; effects and not causes, those are so fleeting, as they are useless.


I have the face of a good boy, an altar boy, and the door behind me with the benefits and the imbalances that include: when a baby face he is asked something, to respond too quickly, even before the words. About Me do so. Before me, and sometimes even in the conscience compels me to explain, that I may be slow, slower and think differently from you. Hard to believe, hard to believe.


With long hair I was able to mitigate the wonder, discomfort, contempt, then that too modestly s'arroga to express my face: for better or worse a useful character, the one who needs masks could read in my thick hair, and sometimes the eccentricity is under the control of a shampoo, I am beginning to fear. God rest his soul balms and hair dryer to gamma rays, if I can invent that which depends on their generous occur.
I know that it is not, on the other hand I 29 years until 2002 and my hair was not so ambitious to plot a strategic framework for my expressions.
yet it moves. It goes to the barber.


So here I am back to square that looks like so many other less decipherable pictures, not only before, not only now, but first as similar to a minority of costume, now confused and banal, at least to the ears of steel at least. Confused and banal meaningless. It's scary for everybody, I fear, I believe, and shudder to think of an answer can be deprived of their gait, forced to raise the pitch at all times, or at least to provide the service of a brain only employee, but not exclusively replaceable this to tame a less precise orders and untranslatable. Complicated
speech: no. Every dog \u200b\u200bhas to follow his master, and no dog chooses how to bring the hair, he thinks his master when he wakes up and allows himself a smile in the mirror. I am not exaggerating. The Power is in the hands and eyes of every man and woman, delivered to term, expressed itself in time.
unravel this continuous exposure to possible reductions is the art of wisdom. And wisdom
barber.


A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment