Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Want To Know About Servical Rib

Zen and the ' art of turning

I'm not quite clear why we stopped. I did not quite clear if we ever do iniziatoa. Tension
absolute, body and soul, broken only to distinguish the back and belly of a leaf suspended.
time ago I wondered why frame a man and a woman girandogli around was so beautiful. Yet it is not. Their shadow stuck to the ground, without hesitation the midday sun. And the difficult balance to choose in a circular motion as the hub of the side continuing throughout a perfect, soft circle. Outside the world in the world.
The absolute power to dominate the passion, the sheer passion to exceed all limits can be called the dynamic variation of good and evil? I wonder.
Why we stopped to overcome the precarious essence of the questions. Perhaps because I live and die do not have the generous body of a woman and the edges of a virtuous man? To live and die without eternal love, a paper pulled from the edges and impossible to pull without tears.
Balanced close the space of a virtuous and regular shape without corners beginning and end.
Each point is the father, every point is a child, each point is first, each point is later.
Each point is a party, each point is everything.
not conclude the movement and repeat it indefinitely, blocking the stars as I would like for it to be.
not a shadow of uncertainty, harder, be stronger than the same movement of the earth.
promise you love and devour the sky forever, and love will realize the sky will flow through me.


A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment