Travel Year
. Taken
the trip to Bari Bari, not Bali.
I get home, simply.
Apart from a hit and run in June to talk with the accountant,
return in 48 hours, it's been just over a year.
an amazing year, a crazy year, but not destructive to the end, because I'm here for my wedding
exciting, dazzling white to the continuous hospitals
between the anxieties of youth and the weariness of old age, a
year that was a long life.
I go back to Bari in a couple of weeks, but maybe not come back.
because they are now husband, because all this can not resist and survive
not having changed the face.
Bari also has changed, I'm sure. What seemed to me always equal to itself,
what I look different.
I will never return, but still I'm going to Bari.
Come by plane, this is nothing new. It sounds rich, it would seem
and maybe it is, but it costs about 10 € more than the Eurostar train,
yes even that one thing to the rich. Yet it is far from Florence, Bari much of its chlometri
and the hours are not enough to say that this distance is stretched and as an organ rifiata
on holidays. Holidays, vital, necessary. Final, I would like, if you were really rich
I should not think of optimizing the time, save time viagigo to stay as much as possible with my family, the streets where I grew up.
What I do not miss, no, not at all '. But I really like after such a review, because no nostalgia
required and feeling pregnant yet to come.
I go back to work, but first a few words.
The sports bar, kind and affectionate passers
soon migrate elsewhere because I love him and it is good to grow
or just become something else. Time to time. For now look at him with affection, to what has been
and what will continue to be.
A.
0 comments:
Post a Comment