Today I was at the funeral of a person who will always carry in my mind and heart.
I thought about the future, these days I did often.
The mystery of death seems to open up
the horizons of time and clearly articulate the needs of desire.
what happens. Thing. Why is having difficulty
and legs ache in the morning
Siamese days. And why did I start to hate the words I use.
not I'm seventeen, no. Yet the absolute candor
and fingers smeared more sugary
squeak.
So I still talk. Despite the urgent need for sleep. Again.
and legs ache in the morning
Siamese days. And why did I start to hate the words I use.
not I'm seventeen, no. Yet the absolute candor
and fingers smeared more sugary
squeak.
So I still talk. Despite the urgent need for sleep. Again.
And I wanted to denounce the wickedness
agent unworthy
funeral and I wanted to sing the beauty of women
narrow as not to pass the fear
and I would trust that it will be between a house and a son
not to blush, without blushing.
No hesitation, the bartender and he realizes there is only
to be at the mercy of life. Sometimes it is impossible that
otherwise. Sometimes it's better that way.
to be at the mercy of life. Sometimes it is impossible that
otherwise. Sometimes it's better that way.
Laura and I we talked about when there will be more.
I would not be exposed in the Chapel of Farewell,
not. I want to be in a locked room and stay there for long.
In a room open only to my wife,
to my parents and my brothers
if they wish, they could be.
And every year I would write a list of people,
a list of people to invite.
and give them a dinner at the time,
very generous dinner.
Then maybe I would cremate,
but I care less. I would cremate
to avoid being watched.
And all this does not give me sorrow, nor frightens me.
Far Away, So Close
.
A.
ps
In these days of sobbing presence
I was not alone. Thanks to those who love me
and thanks to those who pass by here.
In these days of sobbing presence
I was not alone. Thanks to those who love me
and thanks to those who pass by here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment